instructions for disabling the security defaults in the Azure Active Directory (AAD) portal, a service that allows users to manage access to cloud applications and resources.
To disable security defaults, you would need to perform the following steps:
- Log in to portal.azure.com using your Azure credentials.
- Click on the three horizontal lines in the top left corner of the Azure portal.
- Select “Azure Active Directory” from the menu.
- On the left pane, select “Properties”.
- Under “Security defaults”, you will see the option to turn it off.
Please note that disabling security defaults may leave your Azure environment less secure, so it is important to carefully consider the implications and take appropriate actions to protect your resources. Also, it is a best practice to check with Azure documentation or consult with Azure administrator in your organization before making any changes.